I feel good, I knew that I would ...
The stillness of the water; the sound of the wind; the lapping of the waves. If you love cruising on water, the Cruise R models are for you. Because you can experience everything a boater enjoys – but with cleaner and quieter jounrney much more convenience, maximum performance and efficiency.
The Cruise R models have become the preferred outboards in the high-end sector. Not only because, like all the models in the Torqeedo product range, they deliver the highest overall efficiency in their performance class, but because they are so well designed that you always feel confident of the battery capacity and range. Not completely irrelevant when you’re motoring across the water. On throttle display, you can see all of the relevant information at a glance: battery charge status, GPS-based speed over ground and real-time information about the remaining range.
Want more? More speed? More range? Here you are! We’ve added something with the Twin Cruise R you’ll travel faster and farther over the water. And on the plane. Boat experts in the trade press have already tried it: „... within 14 seconds, the triple-blade plastic propeller had me up to 13.4 knots. That’s almost 25 km/h.“ Bootshandel (Germany)
Cruise 2.0 R/4.0 R – key features:
- more power per watt: superior overall efficiency, more range from a limited battery supply than any other outboard.
- minimum weight, maximum power.
- the Twin Cruise combines higher speed and greater range for electric planing boats and gets larger boats moving efficiently.
- integrated display with information about battery status, GPS-based speed and remaining range
- completely waterproof to IP 67.